Join family, friends and co-workers to have fun and help fight MS. Forming a team is a great way to build a sense of teamwork while demonstrating community involvement. It's as easy as 1-2-3-4! For information on Teams, please contact Megan Cote at Megan.Cote@nmss.org or 401.738.8383 option 2.
1- Organize four or more people from your workplace, school, religious organization or other group - all ages are welcome!
2- Choose a team captain, choose a team name and set a fundraising goal.
3- Register your team online or call the office at 401.738.8383 option 2 for more information or to register that way. REMEMBER: The first person to register a team online will automatically be marked as the Team Captain. To change this you must contact the chapter office at 401.738.8383 option 2 or email@example.com
4- Start collecting contributions to fight MS and to win great prizes.
Steps to a Successful Team:
1. Have each team member register individually with the National MS Society.
2. Make sure that every team member includes their team name and team captain’s name on the registration form or when registering online.
3. Keep track of the names of your team members.
4. Check the accuracy of team updates provided to you by the National MS Society or online through your account.
5. Do not allow your team members to register on more than one team!
6. E-mail or fax your updated team roster to Megan.Cote@nmss.org or 401.738.8469.